The summer has gone and the air has turned crisp which means it’s that time of year again! We are excited to be returning to the RIT Career Fair on Wednesday, September 28th.
NimbleUser is growing and we are looking to add to our team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology, empathic to client needs, and want to learn.
Available opportunities include:
- Software Engineers - Full-time
- NimbleUser Software Engineers have opportunities to work both on the Development Team that creates Nimble AMS as well as the Services Team that implements Nimble AMS for clients through extensions and integrations.
- Software Engineer Co-ops - Spring + Summer 2017
- Work within our Development Team using agile development methods to deliver our Nimble AMS software features and extensions.
- Quality Assurance Co-ops - Spring + Summer 2017
- Work within our Kaizen Team to find and fix bugs, defects and automate test cases.
Our crew will include myself (Dawn VanDamme, CEO), Derek Meixell, Director of Client Services, Cesar Parra, Software Engineer, and Jake Juby, Software Engineer. We are not only looking for a stellar skillset, but also those who share our company values:
- Exceed Expectations
- Empower Customers
- Practice Continuous Improvement
- Be Humble
- Think Long Term
- Enjoy the Ride
If you are passionate about your work and looking for a fun work environment, come talk to us. NimbleUser is dedicated to our customers and to creating a truly innovative association management system. To learn more about our work environment and benefits, check out the Careers page.
If you are planning to attend the RIT Career Fair, please let us know by tweeting us at @NimbleUser using #RITCF. Please stop by our booth and introduce yourself!